Wyatt and I have been enjoying our days together while we wait for Daddy to get out of work. We recently got Wyatt an Exersaucer which he can't seem to get enough of. I have also been taking him to the Library for Storytime which has been a great experience. We learn new songs and games and we always make sure to pick up a few board books. I think Wyatt is getting a hang of flipping through the pages of the books, as well as getting a nibble in here and there. These are a bunch of pictures we have taken since moving down to Florida that I thought everyone would enjoy and get a kick out of.



2 comments:
Library time is cool! I didn't know you could borrow board books-that's a great idea! The bath pics are my fav-his eyes look so blue! We miss 'em! Love, Aunt Betsy:)
Great pictures, Becka!
Love Wyatt's huge smile...and all those chins! LOL!
Post a Comment