Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Steps

This week I am visiting with family up in New England. On March 16th, 2009 Wyatt took his longest walk across the kitchen floor at Grandma Lynn's house. I am so glad we were able to capture the moment thanks to Hannah's skills as a camerawoman. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I squealed at work - my boss thought I was crazy until she started to watch too. This is so great!

Love - Aunt Runt

Melissa said...

That was so sweet - made me teary!

Betsy said...

Go on, Wyatt! Its so cool that your family could witness the first steps too! So proud of my youngest nephew! Next time they get together the boys will be playing Tag! Love, Aunt Betsy:)

Betsy said...

Wil just watched Wyatt's video and he had the biggest smile on his face! We like Wyatt's little laugh as he walked! Get ready, Becka, now he's into everything!

Camzmommy said...

Ohmygosh, this kid really needs to be in a Pampers commercial! He could be the new spokesbaby. Just look at the joy on his face---so cute! And the handclapping! And I love how he revved up his feet for walking before his Aunt put him down. Hilarious!! Awesome moment, thanks for sharing. Go Thunder Thighs, go!!