Friday, May 29, 2009

Just some pictures from the past couple months

Hey Everyone,
It's been awhile since we put up a blog post. Here are some pictures from the past couple of months, our Memorial Day trip to the beach and our visit from Mom and Dad.
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Brownie face is a good look for you, bud! I can't believe how big you're growing! So cute...I think you're starting to look more and more like your mommy too!
Hopefully I can see you soon and see how big sissy in the tummy is getting! She'll be here soon, won't she?

Anonymous said...

To me Wyatt reminds me more and more of Bill, but yes he still has a lot of his mommy in him. I look at Wyatt and remember our Biddy. Wyatt has Bill's thick hair, crocodile tears, appetite, and his sweet personality. He moves faster than I remember Bill moving. Also, I think Becka is small -- Ramona might be a little girl when she gets here. Love, Grandma Mona

Betsy said...

Yeah, I'm with Gma on this one, Wyatt. You are your father! Ramona will be a spitting image of her mom! Cuteness runs in your family! Great genes! Love, Aunt Betsy:)