So we are officially moved in, thanks to all the help from Mom and Dad Kimble, and The Hollington's. We couldn't have done it without you guys!! We love our new place and have been having a blast watching Wyatt explore his new surroundings. Ramona also turned 1 month old, amazing how quickly time flies!! Here are some pictures of Ramona 1 month after her birth, and Wyatt playing in his new backyard and kitchen.
4 comments:
So glad you're enjoying your new home. Ramona is growing, and she's such a little beauty -- thanks for the new pics. I could just squeeze her. I like Wyatt's hair longer, but Dan said he'll probably be cooler with the short hair. He did look hot while playing in the water outside. Loved the pics of Wyatt in the sink ... he's getting lots of good stimulation! Love you, Grandma Mona
(8/17/09 -- Becky and Kevin's 7th anniverary)
Man, ya'll got some cute kids! Ramona looks like she is showing off her "guns" in that first pic! She gets cuter and cuter every time I see a new pic! Can't wait to squeeze her this weekend! And that monster Wyatt better be ready to play! I just love seeing his smiling pictures! They always make me miss him more! Love the baby Birks he is wearing outside! Just like Dad-only cooler! Looks like Wyatt is acquiring some "new" play clothes! He is such a joy! Won't it be nice when the 2 can play together more? Love you all and see you Saturday! Love, Aunt Betsy:
One more thing-I'm totally jealous of your huge kitchen sink! And that bathtub too! Your house is so nice!
Whatever, Betsy--I'm jealous of her dishwashing partner! Wish Camden would pull his weight around the house better, like his cousing Wyatt! Man, I love those pics of Wyatt outside w/ his sweet baby blues...what a cute little mudbug! Beautiful shot of you and Ramona, Becka!
Post a Comment