Ramona seems to be changing a lot lately. It seems like ever since the reunion her disposition has gotten much sweeter (Elsie must have rubbed off a bit). Now she is smiling and cooing up a storm. No complaints here!! We love seeing what will bring out those big gummy smiles. We have also discovered that Ramona LOVES the mirror!! Every time we put her in front of it she starts cooing up a storm. Wyatt seems to be enjoying his sister a lot more too, though every once in awhile he'll shoot Mommy a funny look when she's cooing with Ramona. Here are some pictures of the kids showing off their smiles :D
4 comments:
You made such adorable babies! I love their smiles!
She's definately reached the smiley stage! Its so much fun when they start talking with those beautiful smiles!
Found your new posts and enjoy the baby grins!!! Love you, Mom/Mona
Those smiles brought smiles from Aunt Becky--they're so contagious! Wyatt sure has gotten a lot of teeth. Think he's bragging about them in front of gummy-mouth Ramona? LOL
Ramona, if I was as cute as you, I'd probably cooo a lot in front of a mirror too.
"I look good...I mean REAL good. Hey everyone, come see how good I look!"
Post a Comment