Thursday, December 3, 2009

We Sing, We Laugh, We Capture Moments!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...cute. This will be fun to show the two of them when they are older...See you all soon and can't wait...Love, Grammy Lynn

Camzmommy said...

OMGosh, I can't believe my computer doesn't have sound! CURSES! But I so enjoyed seeing them laugh together. As soon as I'm at a computer that DOES get sound, it will be the first thing I replay.
Those kids are just way too cute for words! Tell them Aunt Becky loves them and wishes she was there to laugh with them. :)

tricklers said...

SOO sweet! Enjoy these moments when they're laughing together and not pulling each other's hair out!!

Anonymous said...

Wyatt knew what he was doing, making his sister laugh over and over. It was a precious moment. Thanks for gifting us with it. Love, Grandma Mona

Anonymous said...

AWWWW... I love it... I saw wyatt take a cut off that thumb all along and along... Precious babies, AntLar

Anonymous said...

What a delightful moment in time as I watched those precious great grandchildren lalughing. I feel like Christmas to have seen and heard them.
Love, Grandma Joan

Betsy said...

You send those little angels on over to Aunt Betsy!! I loved seeing them laugh at each other! They are a couple of regular comedians, aren't they? I hope you guys enjoy the fam at Christmas-I know they will enjoy Wymona! Love, Betsy:)

Christine Cardalico said...

Awww Becka they are sooo cute!! Hope all is well and Happy Birthday!!Miss you very much!!