Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our Wild and Crazy Life Update!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
I know it's been awhile since we posted anything, so I just wanted to take some time to update everyone on what has been going on with the Kimble Family.
In January I started school again to start my journey to pursue an RN. Right now I am taking Anatomy and Physiology I, and am loving every minute of it. I have a great teacher, and a wonderful study group. I am constantly challenged, but it's been so nice to be back in school again. Bill has been a wonderful support for me, but I know we are both looking forward to some much needed family time over spring break.
Bill has also been working really hard lately, trying to get his first official black box production, of Three Musketeers, off the ground. He's really proud of all the work he and his students have accomplished and I can't wait till date night to enjoy the end result.
Wyatt and Ramona are doing wonderfully. Since Christmas, Ramona has gotten her second bottom tooth, and she is crawling everywhere. She has also started pulling herself up on everything within reach. I don't think crawling is cutting it for her, she wants to chase Big Brother. Wyatt has been such a big help with his little sister. He loves playing with her and they have become best buds. He's talking and singing up a storm. I've been taking both of them to the YMCA where they get to play with other kids for a couple hours everyday which they seem to really enjoy, and the ladies there get a kick out of them.
I normally don't post Velsa's news on the blog, but since she has had a busy month as well I feel it's important to include her in this post. On Feb 14th (Valentine's Day) Bill was grilling out in the backyard for our Valentine's Day Feast when he noticed that the gate had been bumped open, and that Vesla was missing. Had we been in Wyoming or Perry we wouldn't really be worried about it, because she always seems to find her way home. However, with so many busy roads around our house, we were really worried that she may have gotten herself into trouble. Since it was a Sunday we also couldn't find out if she had been picked up by animal control so we spent the night hoping and praying that she was okay. The next day I called Animal Control, and was relieved to find that Vesla was picked up and was safe. We went to go pick her up thinking we would just pay a small impound fee and be on her way. Not the case. In Polk County, not only do you pay an impound fee, but you pay boarding fees, shot fees, licensing fees, a microchip fee (it is required by law that dogs have them, and we we're surprised to learn that Vesla already has one), and last but not least a TICKET!!! So after bailing our runaway beagle out of jail, we were free to go home. We did however get the funniest mug shot of Vesla!!!
It's been a busy couple months for us, but all in all we're doing really well. I don't have pictures to post this time, but I will try to get some up soon. I hope everyone is doing well, and we hope to catch up with everyone soon.
Love,
Becka, Bill, Wyatt, and Ramona

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you've got a jail-bird in the family!!
Love, Mom

Camzmommy said...

FREE VESLA!!