Thursday, February 7, 2008

SNOW!







JD (our roommate) and I jumped up on our landlord's roof and shoveled snow all day today. In addition to shoveling we had to take a 5 lb sledgehammer and break up ice dams that had formed on the roof. The ice on the roof had to be at least 8 inches thick! I'm incredibly sore, but JD seems to have fared well.

I have certainly never seen snow like this before. Becka keeps telling me that if I went out and enjoyed the snow a little more, rather than just shoveling it all the time, I might like it better. I don't know. I think I would much rather be mowing grass than shoveling. Snow's heavy ya'll.

Becka's birthday was on February 2nd and I got her a nice rocking chair that we can rock the baby in. I understand I need to get her an ottoman for nursing purposes. And for all ya'll who aren't keeping up, the due date is April 6! Two short months and we finally get to meet the little baby that's been cooking in Becka's belly. We are SO excited. I can't even tell you.

I ran into a set of 1 yr old twins in the hallway at work the other day and stopped to play. I tickled the little girl and she cooed and kicked her legs at me. I can't wait to have that experience with our little one.

Love all ya'll

Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! YOU GUYS HAVE A BLOG!! I'm so excited!!!!!
What a great blog so far!
I'm loving seeing pics of Becka's baby belly and all that beautiful snow.
Duuoooooode...I know you know what the sex of that baby is. You TOTALLY need to let me know if I've got a little niece or nephew, dammit! Hook a sista up!
Nice work on the blog, guys! Can't wait to see more posts.
(By the way, I love your comments on my blog! LOL!)
Love you 2

Anonymous said...

Keep up the blogging! It reminds me that I DO have a brother and sister out there! ;o)

- Runt

Trackella said...

I will never again gripe about the little bit of snow in my driveway. We must come hang out at the cabin one of these days.