What a BEAUTIFUL Baby!!!... And all that dark hair!!!... and that lusty yelling!!!... Good Job... thank you sooooo much for sharing with all of us Bill... He wanna be with he ant Lar... I can tell we going to be great friends... got the same attitude with doctors already...lol Love you all Ant Lar
Thanks so much for sharing Wyatt with us on video!! What a treat to see and hear him, and to know his lungs and kidney are working well! Keep the videos and pictures coming. Keeping all of you in our prayers. Love, Great Aunt Mary
Awwwie! How adorable! He is so cute!! I cant wait to meet him, and Becca one day! Well I'm sure you 2 are just on cloud 9. Shoot I just cant wait to find out what I'm having! Here is to a job well done, and I hope to see ya'll sometime soon! Give Wyatt a lil kiss on the forehead for me. -Cousin Emilee
Wish I could get sound on this clip, but from reading everyone else's stuff sounds like he can really wail! We're praying for his speedy recovery. Love you lovesick hippies and hippiebaby
4 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL Baby!!!... And all that dark hair!!!... and that lusty yelling!!!... Good Job... thank you sooooo much for sharing with all of us Bill... He wanna be with he ant Lar... I can tell we going to be great friends... got the same attitude with doctors already...lol Love you all
Ant Lar
Thanks so much for sharing Wyatt with us on video!! What a treat to see and hear him, and to know his lungs and kidney are working well! Keep the videos and pictures coming. Keeping all of you in our prayers.
Love,
Great Aunt Mary
Awwwie! How adorable! He is so cute!! I cant wait to meet him, and Becca one day! Well I'm sure you 2 are just on cloud 9. Shoot I just cant wait to find out what I'm having! Here is to a job well done, and I hope to see ya'll sometime soon! Give Wyatt a lil kiss on the forehead for me.
-Cousin Emilee
Wish I could get sound on this clip, but from reading everyone else's stuff sounds like he can really wail! We're praying for his speedy recovery.
Love you lovesick hippies and hippiebaby
Post a Comment