Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello bloggers and blog readers of the nation! This is future famous Beth (Rebecca's Sister) contacting you via computerological technology. As you can clearly tell these pictures are an awesome depiction of the wonderful trip I experienced while visiting my spiffy sister and my nifty brother-in-law (Bill and Becka). I was over ecstatic to meet my nephew Wyatt whom by the way was much smaller in person than the videos on this blog allow you to believe. He is one healthy, playful, little wonder man who I adore and am proud to be the Aunt of. My visit to Wyoming was so fantastic and I want to thank Bill and Becka for their generous hospitality, and yes I am certain they are at home reading this and blushing at my kindness. Actually I am not that modest I just really love them all and thats saying a lot mates, because I don't use the L word in my daily life. It's more like that one deformed NERD (willy wonka's) you always hope for but never actually get all that much. So thanks for being there Becka and Bill, this is Beth just saying "Oh my lanta" I am posting these images because they are from a camera a lot of miles away where my sister couldn't post them even though she wanted to so I did it for her out of the kindness of my heart......Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved Beth's pictures, and it sounds like she, too, is smitten by the little family. Loved your commentary also, Beth. I bet the older you grow the more you will use the "love" word. It's appropriate in so many situations, especially when you're meeting and cuddling a new baby. -- Because I've only been around Wil so far, Wyatt reminds me a lot of the little fellow, only hairier! Love you all! Grandma Mona

Anonymous said...

Great write up "future famous" Beth. It looks like you all had a great time - I'm excited to see everybody in August.

-Michael