Sunday, April 13, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you so much for sharing with us! I want to hold him, and squeeze him, and call him George. :) Seriously, I can't wait to finally hold my new nephew! He's so cute! I love his punk-hair!

Love,

Aunt Runt

Camzmommy said...

That little guy is sooo cute! I agree with Runt--the one of him with his hair sticking straight up is awesome!
You guys have taken some cute shots of yourselves with him too. Your happiness is so evident in the pics!

Anonymous said...

Just heard tonight that there were new pics to see. We really enjoyed them and I love the shots that you have taken, they really touched me. Keep them coming!!
Thinking of you daily,
Love,
Great Aunt Mary (GAM)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited Becky sent us your blog. I love all of the pictures -- what a sweet, cute family! Love, Sam, Joani, Maddie & Jake (Becky's new other family)

Anonymous said...

That little one is SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I am so glad that Becky told us about your blog. We were excited to see him. You all have some great pictures... keep them coming.
You all are such a happy family!
Love, Mary Bailey (Kevin's mom)