Wow! That's amazing, Wyatt! Babies usually don't do that until they are older. You looked a little nervous there for a second---it's scary the 1st time, huh? LOL! Way to go Wyatt!
I watched this over and over again. The closeup on his face at the end is soooo funny.
Thank you for sending the video. Wyatt is sure a strong little fellow. Love you all ---- Grandma Mona
Holy Cow! Looks like I should have made that blanket a little bigger, huh? WTG Wyatt! Watch, in two more weeks he'll be tapdancing & singing. :)Love you both - give him a raspberry for me!Love, Aunt Runt
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! That's amazing, Wyatt! Babies usually don't do that until they are older. You looked a little nervous there for a second---it's scary the 1st time, huh? LOL! Way to go Wyatt!
I watched this over and over again. The closeup on his face at the end is soooo funny.
Thank you for sending the video. Wyatt is sure a strong little fellow. Love you all ---- Grandma Mona
Holy Cow! Looks like I should have made that blanket a little bigger, huh? WTG Wyatt! Watch, in two more weeks he'll be tapdancing & singing. :)
Love you both - give him a raspberry for me!
Love, Aunt Runt
Post a Comment