Yesterday we brought Wyatt to the doctors for his one month checkup. The doctor said everything looks good and that Wyatt had gained a total of 19 oz in 14 days!! She was also very impressed with the fact that he rolled over on the check up table. This month has gone by so quickly and it amazes us each day how much Wyatt changes and is becoming more of a little person every day.
Baby started crying, Bill took over.
Wyatt is making good poopies. He farts a lot, like his daddy. Fortunately because he is gassey and I am also, I can help him relieve his gas with a few simple exercises. We are changing a lot of diapers because sometimes when he farts he also poops a little. It's hard to tell when he is truly finished with a bowel movement. He also pee-pees on us once a day. I know it isn't because he dislikes us. I think the cool air on his naked skin feels good, and the only thing he can do is let it all go. Ahhhhhhh...
He sleeps good, too. Every know and then he will wake up in the night with a small cry. Then he farts and goes back to bed.
I can't wait to put him in the bath and let him fart and make little bubbles. That'll be funny.
Now all potty talk aside, we are very proud parents who are cherishing each day we have with our little Wyatt. We are looking forward to more dirty diapers, and the changes that come with a growing boy. It has only been a month but it has been the best month, and we can't wait to see what the next ones bring.
4 comments:
LOL! You guys are too funny! Little Wyatt is getting BIG! Must be a great eater. Glad to see he's wearing the t-shirt his favorite Aunt Becky got him.
If you think this is awesome now, guys, just wait until he starts smiling big and laughing with you. And I'm ready to be the biggest goofball ever to see him smile in June! Love you guys.
I didn't know we had this posting. I loved looking at the pictures, and noted how wet Wyatt's little mouth is. He certainly is thriving. And, active from top to bottom! You are doing such a good job with him. Makes a Grandma's heart proud!
Am I seeing things right, or does Wyatt already have sweet baby fat rolls accumulating on his little legs?! :) I'm all giddy!!
If you get a great shot with some chunky legs you'd better post them!!!
Happy Mother's Day! Wyatt is such a cutie! You guys seem to be settling in so great! Love, Sam, Joani, Maddie & Jake (Camden's aunt/uncle/cousins).
Post a Comment