Donde esta los peliculas?? (For those of you non-spanish speakers out there that means...."Where are the new videos???
Please stay tuned...
Cute kid, silly parents. Life is good for the Kimbles! Love the little Buddha! I just want to cuddle with him! Love, Aunt Betsy:)
Awww...just want to snuggle with him! What cute little Pillsbury dough-boy love handles!!! Give him lots of xoxoxo for me. Can't wait to meet him in June!!!
He's a Bobble head!! Very kissable, too! I'm so proud of you, Bill! (And you, too, Becka, though we haven't actually met!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Donde esta los peliculas?? (For those of you non-spanish speakers out there that means...."Where are the new videos???
Please stay tuned...
Cute kid, silly parents. Life is good for the Kimbles! Love the little Buddha! I just want to cuddle with him! Love, Aunt Betsy:)
Awww...just want to snuggle with him! What cute little Pillsbury dough-boy love handles!!!
Give him lots of xoxoxo for me. Can't wait to meet him in June!!!
He's a Bobble head!! Very kissable, too! I'm so proud of you, Bill! (And you, too, Becka, though we haven't actually met!)
Post a Comment