Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Getting ready for an interview...



Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! Bill leaves out of Idaho Falls on his trip to Florida for his interview. Posted are pictures of the outfit he plans on wearing, let us know what you think. We are praying that all goes well. Keep your fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Employors go crazy about a sharp dressed man! He looks great! A long way off from the long haired backwoodsman! Its got to be wierd for you, Becka! You have a different husband now! He looks good and I know you three will be Floridians soon! How is the real handsome one? See ya soon! Aunt Betsy:)

Camzmommy said...

Woa!
Geez, I don't check you guys' site for a few weeks and look how much I've missed!
Samson cuts his hair, Wyatt's first Yatzee game, and some supercute video footage!! Now to see Bill in a suit. Man, this is a family on the move! We definitely hope so, anyways. We will pray hard. Let us know how everything goes, Becka! You're doing such a great job with this blog.

Camzmommy said...

You can do it, Bill...we're all bettin' on ya!