Friday, May 16, 2008

The Big Cut!!!





As most of you know, Bill has a job interview next week for a teaching position in Lakeland, Florida. In order to prepare for this position I had to give in and cut off all the long beautiful hair that Bill has been growing out for almost two years now. Now I will be the first to admit that I have never cut this much hair off any individual so the task was a bit daunting. It went a lot better than I had expected, but I did make sure Bill went to a professional for a touch up. Bill now has the shortest hair I have ever known him with, and it has taken a little getting used to. What can I say, I have a thing for long haired hippies. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers that Bill gets this job, cause this haircut better be worth it!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look handsome, Bill, --even pouting. Best wishes on your trip. And, I am praying!

Melissa said...

Just like the Bill I remember from high school, a mere 12 years ago! Good luck on the interview!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know that long-haired guy in the top photo, but the handsome smiling guy in the bottom photo looks really great to me and I'd love to see him again! I need to get acquainted with ALL the new additions to the Kimble family!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Becka! If he lands the job, it's worth the cut! We are praying for you 3! Love, Aunt Betsy:)

Trackella said...

Well, as Bill knows, I couldn't look at him when he first sprung the haircut on me! But now that I'm used to it, he's just as cute as ever. I don't know if you guys are checking your mail while you're gone, but if you get this, have a great week!