Lately we have been taking lots of pictures of Wyatt. We just can't get enough of him and all his little rolls. We love him being so little, so hopefully all these pictures will help keep him that way, at least for memories sake. He has also been perfecting his smile lately, which has been a lot of fun. We love playing with him and making silly faces to see what brings it out.


3 comments:
I just found these pictures -- 6 days after they were posted! I especially like the ones of Wyatt with his hands behind his head. He looks so laid back. Thanks for keeping us up with our little fellow. He's beautiful.
Awesome pictures, Wyatt! I can't believe how round your belly is getting! I liked the last ones of your hands behind your head. You look so relaxed and in control. Let's face it we are in control of these people, aren't we?
Love, Wil:)
Wyatt is soooo chill! Just hangin' in his diaper. Man, he's cute. Looking forward to some snuggle time with him. :)
Post a Comment