Here are some pictures of our little boy showing us his beautiful gummy smile!! We still can't believe how much he is growing and turning into a little man. It has already been two months and the time is flying by. We take him to the doctors on Monday for all his shots and vaccinations so we will definitely post a blog on how everything went.



2 comments:
Those are some HUGE pretty smiles. They just melt your heart! He's such a sweetie pie. I can see how you 2 are falling for him so!
I got dibs on Wyatt when we get to the Riverhouse...you Kimbles reading this???
Yes, I have read it, "Camzmommy" and No, Wyatt goes straight to his Aunt Betsy's arms! No gummy questions asked! The boy has got some sweet little smiles, B and B! We will see a lot more when he meets his favorite Aunt Betsy!:)
Post a Comment