Wyatt is absolutely beautiful! What a beautiful video as he starts to speak. I love seeing this as I miss you all very much and it seems to bring all of you a bit closer. It is 2 AM and I am not able to sleep, so this was a delight to look at and I know that the girls (Aunt Beth and Aunt Hannah) will squeal with delight before school in the morning. I also looked at the blogs for Kevin, Becky, and Camden; Jason, Betsy, and Wil. What beautiful families in the Kimble brood!!! It will be such fun for all of you to be together...and the cousins will be such a joy for one another. Grandma and Grandpa Kimble have a joyous treat in store. You know that I have seen thousands of beautiful children over the years in all stages and phases of life...but these three cousins are truly beautiful and they are all blessed to have such loving and fun parents (and Grandparents). Please know that I will be sharing these pictures with my colleagues/friends at Children's Hospital Boston...I know that they will agree.
Awwwwww.... I could eat-em-up... He is so precious my arms ache to hold and play with him... I love his relaxed nature... it comes honest... hes got laid-back parents... I hope you have a wonderful 1st Fathers Day... your making a wonderful daddy and I'm so proud of you and the family... Life is full of change and you are at a wonderful time... brand all these special "1st" in your minds so you can relive them in the future and expearence that joy all over again... I love you all... Squeeze Wyatt from he ant Lar! Just me,
We've watched the video over and over, and never tire of it. It is the most precious thing we've seen in a long while. Thank you for treating us.
We're so looking forward to being with all of you. Lynn is right; this time together should be special.
Lynn, your words were so gracious. Thank you for all the positive strokes. I would read, and go, "ahh", all the way through. I sounded a lot like my beautiful grandson! Thanks, too, for your good wishes on our trip -- it will be a lot of work, but a lot of fun.
Oh how sweet! Another voice joins our very talkative family! I wonder what Wil and Wyatt will talk about next week! Keep up the good work Wyatt! Lynn, you write the sweetest things! You seem like a very cool mom and grandma! We Kimbles were smart to pick such good lookin' mates to spawn with! Thats how you turn out handsome boys! Love, Aunt Betsy:)
Now that I have seen it in person, I love going back to it even more! He is such a cool kid, guys! I loved the fact that he talked to me too! But one thing is for sure-Bill can make any baby talk! Btw-Wil says hey, Bill! Love, Wyatt's Aunt Betsy:)
6 comments:
Becca and Bill,
Wyatt is absolutely beautiful! What a beautiful video as he starts to speak. I love seeing this as I miss you all very much and it seems to bring all of you a bit closer. It is 2 AM and I am not able to sleep, so this was a delight to look at and I know that the girls (Aunt Beth and Aunt Hannah) will squeal with delight before school in the morning.
I also looked at the blogs for Kevin, Becky, and Camden; Jason, Betsy, and Wil. What beautiful families in the Kimble brood!!! It will be such fun for all of you to be together...and the cousins will be such a joy for one another. Grandma and Grandpa Kimble have a joyous treat in store.
You know that I have seen thousands of beautiful children over the years in all stages and phases of life...but these three cousins are truly beautiful and they are all blessed to have such loving and fun parents (and Grandparents).
Please know that I will be sharing these pictures with my colleagues/friends at Children's Hospital Boston...I know that they will agree.
Love,
Mommy/Grammy Lynn
are you kidding!!! that is ridiculously amazing!!! I could just eat him up!!! :)
Aunty Hannah
- p.s - i love him.
Awwwwww.... I could eat-em-up... He is so precious my arms ache to hold and play with him... I love his relaxed nature... it comes honest... hes got laid-back parents... I hope you have a wonderful 1st Fathers Day... your making a wonderful daddy and I'm so proud of you and the family... Life is full of change and you are at a wonderful time... brand all these special "1st" in your minds so you can relive them in the future and expearence that joy all over again... I love you all... Squeeze Wyatt from he ant Lar!
Just me,
Ant Lar
Dear Becka and Bill,
We've watched the video over and over, and never tire of it. It is the most precious thing we've seen in a long while. Thank you for treating us.
We're so looking forward to being with all of you. Lynn is right; this time together should be special.
Lynn, your words were so gracious. Thank you for all the positive strokes. I would read, and go, "ahh", all the way through. I sounded a lot like my beautiful grandson! Thanks, too, for your good wishes on our trip -- it will be a lot of work, but a lot of fun.
Oh how sweet! Another voice joins our very talkative family! I wonder what Wil and Wyatt will talk about next week! Keep up the good work Wyatt! Lynn, you write the sweetest things! You seem like a very cool mom and grandma! We Kimbles were smart to pick such good lookin' mates to spawn with! Thats how you turn out handsome boys! Love, Aunt Betsy:)
Now that I have seen it in person, I love going back to it even more! He is such a cool kid, guys! I loved the fact that he talked to me too! But one thing is for sure-Bill can make any baby talk! Btw-Wil says hey, Bill! Love, Wyatt's Aunt Betsy:)
Post a Comment