Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ramona Crawling


Here is some new video of Ramona showing off her moves!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How ADORABLE!! I think she's ready for a few Grandpa raspberries on her tummy! Toughen her up, the next visit is going to be rough and tumble for sure!

Papa Dan

Anonymous said...

That has to be an early morning video. Ramona was so happy and talkative. You don't know how much it means to us to be able to see these. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet! Love the heavy breathing! Can't wait till this weekend when I can plant some much needed Aunt Betsy kisses on those cheeks!

Camzmommy said...

Go, dumplin', go!!!

Camzmommy said...

Finally got a chance to see this with sound--what a difference! Her breathing and squeels remind me of Luke. They really are a lot alike! I love how she waves to you right after you say hi. Hilarious! She is just too cute, Becka. Thanks for sharing this. Kiss those chubby cheeks for me!